Are you a problem solver who enjoys process development and getting the freedom and autonomy to work independently while being part of a team? If so, you will love working in this position! We are hiring a Senior IT Auditor who will assist in the planning, testing, and execution of annual IT internal audit projects. Work for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work.
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Develop the annual IT SOX plan
- Play a key role in the scoping, performance, and reporting phases of IT Internal Audit projects
- Lead discussions with the IT process owners to update process narratives, RCMs, understand key controls, and general SOX compliance
- Conduct and schedule IT walkthroughs with process owners and external auditors
- Document test results, issues, and recommendations
- Complete IT SOX remediation testing as needed
- Keep current of trends in compliance and current best IT practices
qualifications: The ideal candidate
will be a true go-getter! In this position you will be fully supported and given the tools necessary to be successful. You will then work independently and creatively to accomplish job tasks and objectives. Requirements:
- 5 years of public accounting or public company experience
- Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CIA preferred
- M&A would be a plus!
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work well with management and senior leaders
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Darcy Edson at (612)313-7983. When we know of your interest, a recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face- we will move quickly! Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and helps over 1000 professionals take off in their career each year.
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.