This role will assist Tax Manager in various aspects of tax compliance and planning for the funds and management entities.or a Vibrant Tax Analyst to join a Dynamic Finance team!
This Tax analyst should be vibrant, hands on, great academic background with 1-3 years of experience, and strong excel and Math Skills!
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist in maintaining and updating tax information throughout the year
- Review of work papers, returns, k1s, informational filings and notices for all fund entities and SPVs.
- Modeling and projecting taxable income in Excel
- Assist in the periodic filing process for state and local taxes
- Monthly preparation of funds' tax estimates, foreign tax accruals, and other ad hoc
- Prepare or review calculations and documentation for various types of reporting
- Assist in preparing supporting analyses for partnership activities to external auditors (tax compliance team) for partnership tax returns
- Coordinate with external auditors
- Strong academic background
- Strong Excel and math skills, cash flow modeling skill a plus
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Public accounting firm experience considered a plus
- Knowledge of fund accounting and general ledger accounting a plus
- Good analytical and communications skills, excellent problem solving ability, and ability to work with various levels of management
- Must be able to work well under deadlines and have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
Title / Compensation
- Compensation is reviewed annually and is comprised of a base salary and as annual discretionary year-end bonus (in the form of cash and/or deferred compensation awards)
- We aim to provide highly competitive pay levels and benefits over the long term
Please forward all Resumes that Meet the requirements above to Cindy Lukic @ Cindy.firstname.lastname@example.org OR Connect with me at Direct office #(917) 283-9249 for consideration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.