Interested in joining an award-winning company? Looking to add value to a highly intelligent group of professionals? We are seeking a dynamic individual who will have oversight of the Real Estate Development Accounting department in a real estate firm located northeast of Downtown LA.
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $133,000 - 190,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Coordinating the preparation of monthly and quarterly construction cash spending reports.
- Assist in the review of project set up, budget revisions, invoice processing.
- Monitor and provide recommendations surrounding qualifying activities for capitalization of pre-construction costs, interest and overhead for all development and redevelopment projects
- Assist in the preparation and review of quarterly costs to complete, costs at completion, and Real Estate reporting package.
- Assist with quarterly analysis to calculate yield on cost for development and redevelopment assets.
- Act as a point of contact between field personnel and construction accounting.
- 10+ years of accounting experience, 5 years of Big 4 public accounting experience and 5 years of private experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- CPA required
- Technical accounting background and research skills desirable
- JD Edwards accounting and Oracle Unifier construction management software experience desirable.
- Public commercial real estate or general contractor experience preferred.
If this opportunity sounds too amazing to pass up, please contact us by hitting the APPLY button! We are scheduling interviews immediately!!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.