Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Business Services and Outsourcing (BSO) Senior Associate for a position in the fast growing market of Akron, OH! Our clients achieve their corporate objectives with the experience, knowledge and skills of our professionals, innovative methodologies, best practices and resources of our international network, and the support of our Integrated Management System.
The Business Services and Outsourcing (BSO) Senior Associate is responsible for performing and overseeing the full cycle general accounting function for small to mid-size organizations.
location: Akron, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; or equivalent experience, required
- Three (3) or more years of experience performing general accounting transactions and functions required
- Consultative or business advisory experience, preferred
- Pursuing or passed the CPA certification exam, preferred
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word, required
- Experience utilizing industry standard accounting software required
- Experience utilizing BSO platform software such as Intuit's Quickbooks Online (QBO), Microsoft NAV and Bill.com, preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and basic research skills
- Solid organizational skills especially the ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Knows how finance and accounting functions, technology for supporting these functions, and tax planning can differ by industry and business structure; knows what is required from a compliance perspective and what is considered a standard or best practice for the industry or business structure
- Understands and explains tax planning considerations/concepts for various business entities; comprehends the information presented on different tax return forms
- Recognizes opportunities for innovation, including: improvements for handling day-to-day matters and developing an understanding of process improvements
- Listens for and communicates client problems and challenges to management that may be opportunities to grow the business and relationships with clients.
- Educated in technology packages clients are using to support their accounting/finance functions; learns new technology quickly
- Capability to effectively guide a team of professionals and delegating work assignments as needed
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.