Being The Logistics Company for the World goes well beyond our global presence in over 220 countries and territories, or our tireless pioneer spirit when it comes to new markets.
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Payroll Clerk/ Data Analyst for a position in the fast growing market of Westerville, OH!
The Payroll Clerk/ Data Analyst will be responsible for inputting data from time sheets, production records, or individual time cards to computerized payroll system.
location: Westerville, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Inputs data from time sheets, production records, or individual time cards to computerized payroll system.
- This role will also be responsible for balancing payroll runs, producing federal, state and local tax payments, and answering employee questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Ariel Smith Ariel.Smith@Randstadusa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Certified Payroll Professional
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.