Have experience as a Controller of a manufacturing plant? Want to lead a team of seasoned professionals? A chemical manufacturing plant is looking for their next Controller. The ideal Controller will be degreed in accounting or finance and have previous experience as a Controller in a manufacturing plant. The Controller will interpret financial data, develop systems to control the operational costs, and will review and analyze all financial results.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Contact Kourtney Kadrich at email@example.com
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Providing advice and counsel to plant operating management to ensure the optimum performance of the plant.
- Interprets financial data collection to influence, recommend or impel management toward logical decisions consistent with company objectives.
- Reviewing & analyzing of financial numbers & highlight to Plant Manager to drive plant profitability
- Developing and implementing systems to control the manufacturing operations costs and maintain systems to monitor product lines, customer profitability and variance analysis.
- Preparation and timely submission of month end close and management reports
- Review and analysis of financial results and preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Drive the plant towards compliance of all finance policies and procedures
- Maintain the inventory and WIP costing system and its use within the estimating and quoting function
- Develop/enhance costing methodology and part profitability assessment
- Monitor and advise plant management with regards to plant performance metrics including revenue, gross margin, inventory turns and DSO; initiate and drive programs to improve performance
- Will liaison with corporate financial staff, as required
qualifications: Qualifications and Abilities
- Prior controller with minimum of five (5) years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Been in a Manufacturing Environment, ideally chemical
- GAAP knowledge
Ready to take your career to the next level? Please contact Kourtney Kadrich at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Financial Statements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.