Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Accounts Receivable, revenue recognition, billing and cash application reporting and reconciliations.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 6 Years
- Accounts Receivable Manager will work directly with the Controller and engage on a weekly basis with the field operations to ensure timely submission and accuracy of data necessary to recognize revenues.
- Accounts Receivable Manager will ensure that revenue/billing reports are accurate and distributed timely for approval.
- Accounts Receivable Manager will supervise daily and monthly revenue activities to ensure that revenues are recorded timely and accurately.
- Review current processes and work with others to reduce costs through efficiencies
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are documented and kept current.
- Facilitate the identification of issues and solutions with staff related to delays in receiving payment.
- Supervise daily and monthly collection activities to ensure that company goals are met and to determine cash flow improvement opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations and statues for all payers
- Analyze, interpret and communicate accounts receivable issues to regional Field Operations
- Work with Field Operations leaders on bad debt reserve setting
- Ensure adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with payer agencies to facilitate timely billing and collections.
- Oversee Accounts Receivable Coordinator with collections
- Ensure compliance with internal controls in all assigned areas and other audit requirements.
- Perform other related duties and activities as assigned.
- 5-7 years related experience with accounts receivable, or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- One to three years of supervisory experience.
- Previous experience working in receivables and/or collections preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with staff of different cultural background
- Ability to work in an individual and team-oriented environment
- Ability to work quickly, logically and accurately
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and consistent follow-through
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft Office skills
skills: Accounts Receivable, AR, Aging Receivables, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.