Randstad Professionals is currently recruiting for a Sales and Use Tax professional with compliance tax analysis experience. Position is with a large corporation located in Richmond, VA. Position offers great pay, benefits and schedule.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Prepare monthly indirect tax filings including but limited to Sales Tax, Use Tax, Value Added Tax ( VAT), Gross Receipts Tax, Business & Occupation, Property Tax
- Research indirect tax issues
- Respond to tax notices from govt agencies
- Filing requests for tax clearances and tax refunds
- Providing guidance to internal customers regarding indirect tax
- Assist with the reconciliation of indirect tax general ledger accounts
- Maintain Tax Calendar ensuring all tax due dates are met
- Oracle R12 experience
- Experience with Indirect Tax
- Experience with Sales and Use Tax
- Vertex Returns experience
- PTMS experience
- License HQ experience
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please submit your resume to Brittany.Beasley@randstadusa.com directly or call 804-727-2645 for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.