We are seeking a Sales Commissions Supervisor in VA!
After training this opportunity gives you the flexibility to work remotely for the majority of the time.
The Commissions Supervisor primarily functions as the leader of the Commissions Team and serves as a resource in support of the team in all aspects of calculating commission compensation.
location: Staunton, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Subject Matter Expertise
- Responsible for creating and processing the monthly schedule to ensure timely and accurate payment of commissions.
- Act as commissions system expert on calculations, tables, processes and other components within the commissions system
- Administer commission plans and documentation
- Ensure commission calculations comply with agreements; manages all exceptions to agreements
- Assist and guide lower level Commissions Associates
- Perform other duties related to departmental success as assigned
- Act as a point of escalation for junior team members and field customers
- Train and guide both end users and junior team members on how to use the commissions system
- Assist with internal audits
- Must have 3+ years of commission calculation and processing experience
- College degree preferred
- Strong Excel Skills
- Must be able to attend training and other important meetings in the Stauton area, VA.
To apply, please send your resume directly to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com, interviews are being held next week.
skills: Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.