Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte, NC.
- 2+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: additional compliance, additional operational risk management, IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher in business or a related field
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience with text analytics, predictive modeling, signal processing or optimization techniques
- Experience with text analytics tool Clarabridge
- Proven ability to work in a regulated industry
- 2 or more years of data analytics experience using advanced Excel functions.
- 2 or more years of data/functional testing experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for the management of the Wholesale Group's risk reduction opportunities and issues management for key Wholesale-wide issues and deployment of key program design components.
- Developing and maintaining key operational business processes and priorities for Wholesale-level issues management;
- Developing, maintaining/automating, and managing the execution of reporting related to issues management;
- Tracking metrics and efforts to evidence control performance and ongoing monitoring
- Leading the identification and governance routines related to issues management and risk reduction opportunities;
- Partnering closely with the business related to issues management and helping to devise specific plans related to issue remediation and tracking
- Managing the relationship between control effectiveness and issue remediation plans and tracking.
- Providing credible challenge to corrective action owners to ensure effective end-to-end planning.
- Understanding and updating internal policies and procedures.
Click To Apply
skills: Internal Controls
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.