Randstad Professional is working directly with our local business partner, hiring for a qualified Payroll Specialist to work in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
If you feel that you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume attached!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Reconcile input and outputs of the payroll processing working with internal partners
- Tax reporting, quarter and year end payroll activity including the production of federal, provincial and state tax forms/ annual returns
- Compliance with Federal and State laws
- Calculate gross net to payroll, regular salary pay, incentive payments, over payments/recovery, voluntary deductions, Garnishments, Employee tax set up
- Trouble shooting and intermediate analysis and research related to payroll processing and recommend corrective actions
- High attention to detail/ organizational skills/ time management skills
- Analytical skills/ critical thinking
- Team player
- Ability to communicate verbally and written
- ADP or ProBusiness strongly preferred
- Payroll experience preferred
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.