Randstad Professional is working directly with our local business partner, hiring for a qualified Project Coordinator to work in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
If you feel that you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume attached!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Create and update trackers to show the progress of the project
- Work with other departments to ensure project pieces are completed on schedule
- Work with Project Manager to keep projects on schedule
- Opening and reporting on provisioning tickets
- Bachelor's degree
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Access
- Project management experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Access, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.