Randstad Professionals is partnering with multiple industry leaders to hire corporate recruiters in the growing market of Columbus,Ohio. If you are a recruiter looking for your next great career opportunity, read on!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Duties include; recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending for hire applicants for professional, administrative and management positions.
- Develop and maintain contacts with community organizations and other applicant sources for a pipeline of diverse nursing talent.
- Use social media tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and others to promote openings and source for qualified candidates.
- Managing full life cycle recruitment (post, source, pre-screen, schedule, background, references, on-boarding, etc.)
- Collaborating with hiring managers in the development of appropriate marketing strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related
- 7-years' experience in Human Resources with a focus in Talent Acquisition. SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification a plus or must be obtained within 1 year of employment.
- Strong ATS skills
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.