Exciting opportunity to join a growing, fast-pace company in Richmond! Our client, a Fortune organization, is adding a Staff Auditor to their Internal Audit team in Richmond, VA. Minimal travel required! Great and true opportunity to move around and cross-train!
We are looking for accounting professionals who wants to work on financial, compliance, SOX, and operational audits!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Responsible for understanding financial, operational, and compliance processes and controls across the company
- Execute financial, operational, compliance, and SOX Audits
- Perform substantive testing and analytical reviews - walkthroughs, flowcharts, and other procedures.
- Perform risk assessment related to internal controls
- Prepare Audit workpapers and testing schedules
- Work closely with the external auditors
- Assist with presentations to the Audit Committee
- BS Degree or higher in Accounting
- 0-2 years of internal or external audit experience
- CPA candidate preferred
To apply, please send resume in word to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.