job summary: Opportunity for International Tax Experience
Join a great company that makes a positive impact in the lives of people. Our Tax Analyst is a vital role in the tax department. You will get an opportunity to be exposed to a variety of tax work, including some international exposure.
location: Gaithersburg, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns and financial statement tax provisions
- Tax returns involve complex and international tax issues
- Prepare federal income tax returns, estimated payments, and extensions including for the federal corporate income tax return of corporation
- Multi State income tax returns, estimated payments, and extensions
- Prepare quarterly and annual IFRS and GAAP tax provisions.
- Prepare quarterly and annual statutory statement tax provisions..
- Prepare information to support company tax accounting upon external auditors request.
- Perform analysis for tax related projects or research as assigned.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 3-7 years Public and Corporate experience preferred
If you are interested in a challenging tax position with a great company, please send me your resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.