job summary: Here's an opportunity to join a successful company and continue your growth!!!
Our client is looking to hire someone with strong financial reporting and analysis experience. This Financial Reporting Analyst will be responsible for both US and International reporting requirements. Our client is a leader in their industry.
location: Frederick, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements on both US GAAP and IFRS.
- Prepare consolidations, analysis and reporting for the company.
- Prepare high-level and detailed analysis of financial statements and plan vs forecasts.
- Prepare research and analysis of financial operations.
- Prepare monthly ad hoc reporting, advanced forecasting and debt reporting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement exhibits and analysis.
- Prepare responses to internal and external audits.
Looking for a strong financial reporting and analysis position, please send your resume!
- BS in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 3-6+ years of experience
- Public and/or Corporate experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication required
- Strong Analytical ability
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.