We are looking for a Senior Accountant for a thriving company in downtown Seattle. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months. The primary responsibility of this role is the timely and accurate closing of monthly financial records. Including: preparing and reviewing journal entries, accounts payable batches, accounts receivable invoices, expense reports, deposits, reconciliations, financial statement review and analysis and promoting process improvement initiatives.
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Review and post entry batches.
- Monthly financial statement review, including the preparation and review of support schedules.
- Prepare ad hoc analytical reports as assigned.
- Along with Accounting Manager, maintain process documents and assist staff in implementing process improvements.
Preferred background includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university. CPA preferred.
- Two to five years accounting and/or finance work experience required. Experienced as a Senior Accountant.
- Must be able to perform analysis and create deliverables from general direction.
- The ability to analyze financial data and present the results in a clear and concise format is required.
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel required.
Qualified candidates please email Monique Monge at email@example.com
skills: CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.