job summary: Responsibilities:
- Assist senior accountants in month-end process to include preparing journal entries, research and data entry
- Prepares financial statements and supporting schedules
- May process accounts receivable invoices in accordance with contract specifications including reviewing and managing A/R balances.
- Code accounts payable invoices and work with locum specialist for external billings
- Assist senior financial analyst with monthly projection data entry
- Participates in overall budget/projection process including data collection, data entry and analysis
- Prepares productivity calculators on annual basis as well as new start-ups
- Completes special projects and other tasks as assigned by management
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
Job Requirements : - Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Accounting - 1-3 years of experience in accounting - Excellent computer skills with specific proficiency in spreadsheet application and database management applications, Lawson experience a plus - Excellent analytical skills - Excellent judgment and decision making skills - Excellent organization skills - Extreme attention to detail - Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Please forward more recent polished resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 813-221-7932.
SR Executive Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.