Our client is looking for a permanent Payroll Coordinator! This is an exciting opportunity with a large and growing organization in Richmond.
Compensation: $45k - $55k
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Review and transmittal weekly/bi-weekly payrolls for multi-state locations
- Process garnishments
- Involve processing manual paychecks
- Process payroll adjustments, UE insurance payments
- Respond to IRS requests
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
If you meet the qualifications, please send your resume to Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com
- 2+ years of high volume payroll processing
- HS Diploma or higher
- ADP or Kronos
skills: ADP, Kronos, Commissions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.