Our Logistics Partner in Frisco, TX is looking to add new member to their Accounting department!
We are looking for sharp, intelligent candidates with experience in Public Accounting who can help gear up for a potential IPO in the upcoming years.
Perks: Growth potential, remote work possibility, benefits, & work/life balance!
location: Frisco, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Review contracts to determine revenue recognition events
- Work with operations managers to ensure revenue is accurate and reported timely
- Support financial managers by providing explanations of revenue variances to budget and prior periods
- Monthly Accounting Close, Account Reconciliations, Tracking/Reviewing Revenue
- Proficient in Excel
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or other large ERP
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to analyze and compare MTD, YTD, & projected revenue data
- Ability to apply analysis towards presenting and implementing processes, solutions
- 2+ years of prior audit experience in Public Accounting
- 2+ years of experience working at a private or public company in revenue recognition
- CPA preferred
If you're a driven, results-oriented leader looking to join a team and make an impact right away, e-mail a resume to:
skills: Revenue Accounting, Revenue Recognition
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.