Are you looking to get your accounting career started in a top company? Do you thrive in a team environment? Randstad has a great opportunity to kick start your career in a dynamic aerospace environment! This is a temporary to full time opportunity in the San Fernando Valley.
location: North Hollywood, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 6
education: No Degree Required
experience: 1 Years
- Assist in Month-end & Quarter-end activities such as preparing journal entries, account reconciliations etc.
- Support in accounts receivable functions such as:
- Research, code and post cash receipts accurately
- Research and resolve customer deductions promptly
- Keep Past-due receivable balance to a minimum
- Perform variance analysis & ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Any other responsibilities that the Controller or Supervisor may assign
- In pursuit of degree in Accounting; Majors: Business, Finance Economics or Accounting
- Approx. 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in finance areas such as Cost Accounting, Financial Analysis, Payroll, A/R, A/P, Budgeting/forecasting or related functions
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel & Database skills req'd; Strong IT skills will be a plus
- Sound communication skills, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness required
- Ability to multi-task and ability to juggle conflicting priorities
- Flexible & willing to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Collaborate & partner with other functions with the organization
- Prior experience working full-time or as an intern in a mid to large company strongly preferred
Interested candidates should immediately reply to this posting or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.