Large national construction engineering client is seeking an Accounting Specialist to assist with month end close for a 6 month contract with the potential of transitioning permanent. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience supporting an Accounting department with reconciliation, journal entries and data validation.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5,9 to 6
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Compiling weekly and monthly transactional reports
- Reviewing all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Preparing the journal entries for month end close
qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- High School Diploma required
- Associate's Degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office products including the use of pivot tables, formulas, and filters.
- Experience with ORACLE is a plus.
For immediate consideration please contact Dawn Wilson at 813-221-7927.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.