Exciting opportunity for a Compensation Manager with 6 + years of experience in the perimeter area . Analyst background preferred.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supporting the design, participating in the continuous improvement, and the successful administration of compensation, incentive, and equity programs.
- Participate in bench-marking surveys and analyze results. Review employee
- salary and total compensation relative to new market data and recommend market adjustments as appropriate.
- Responsible for survey data & analytics
- Supervises the participation in, conducts and/or purchases surveys to ensure compensation objectives are achieved
- CCP Certification
- Data analyst expereince
- BA or MBA.
- Assists management and senior staff with job analyses, evaluation of exempt
- and non-exempt classifications, band structure and compensation data to
recommend appropriate levels in organizational and compensation hierarchies for
new and existing jobs.
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.