Cash Applications Specialist
Do you have experience working in a high volume Cash Posting or Cash Applications environment? Are you looking for your next "home" with one of the nation's largest companies in the construction industry?
Put your superb skills to the test in a Cash Applications role in the Marietta area. The ideal candidate with have at least 3 years of experience in a high volume, Cash Applications position and a high degree of accuracy. Please see details below...
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Prepares deposits and applies payments against the accounts receivable.
- Compiles, validates and enters documents -- such as invoices, returns, debits, credits
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions.
- Reconciles customer accounts by resolving discrepancies
- Issues customer price corrections and other credits
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years' experience in Accounts Receivables
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in Excel
- 10-key data entry by touch, 10,000 kph minimum necessary
For immediate consideration please email resume to email@example.com
skills: Cash Applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.