job summary: Loss Management Associate
The Loss Management Associate will be responsible for providing data and analytics in support of risk, fraud, and loss mitigation efforts.
location: Monrovia, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Identify high risk indicators from large sets of disparate data
- Review and analyze patterns and trends in customer behavior
- Interpret findings and present to business leaders
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Three to five years of practical business experience
- Fraud modeling experience a plus
skills: MS Office, Excel, 10-Q
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.