job summary: Loss Management Associate
The Loss Management Associate will be responsible for providing data and analytics in support of risk, fraud, and loss mitigation efforts. He/she will also perform analytical tasks, both scheduled and unscheduled, as needed. This is a back office role.
location: Monrovia, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Identify high risk indicators from large sets of disparate data
- Review and analyze patterns and trends in customer behavior
- Interpret findings and present to business leaders
- Make recommendations/provide supporting analysis for fraud and loss prevention solutions
- Other ad hoc analytical activities
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills & a demonstrated aptitude to think creatively and to identify new ways to approach common problems; intellectually curious and willing to challenge the status quo
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing requirements
- Three to five years of practical business experience
- Fraud modeling experience a plus
- Visual Basic (Microsoft Office Macros)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups of managers, supervisors, and subject matter experts
skills: MS Office, Excel, 10-Q
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.