This position prepares and completes journal entries, intercompany reconciliations, account analysis, and other ad hoc responsibilities necessary for the completion of the financial statements related to the activities of the corporate office.
- Create, enter, and import journal entries related to corporate activity across a variety of functions including intercompany transactions, PP&E activity, and expense accruals.
- Review and adjust recurring journal entries.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Prepare various monthly accrual entries.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts across multiple companies, including international entities.
- Prepare and distribute operating expense reports to department heads and financial leadership team. Analyze variances from budget and prior periods.
- Responsible for cash receipt journal entries, including corporate and intercompany cash receipts.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and post correcting entries based on analysis.
- Support departments, divisions, and Centralized Accounting Group (CAG) information requests.
- All other assignments and projects as requested by supervisors.
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: 2+ Years of experience
Experience with Excel and ERP system
Team player, self-motivated individuals
For immediate consideration, email resumes to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.