job summary: Senior Accountant
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for helping with the Fixed Assets recording as well as the property tax statement filings.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Fixed Assets recording.
- Property tax statement filings.
- Performs general accounting functions for the department.
- Knowledgeable of GAAP principles and OSHPD guidelines for financial preparation essential.
- Knowledge in determining booking journal entries in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintains a working knowledge of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Projects an image of professionalism in communication, appearance and conduct.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years of experience within healthcare.
- Strong Word and Excel, v-lookups and pivot tables.
$33-$36 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258
skills: Journal Entries, Fixed Assets, Property Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.