Senior FP&A Manager
Global IT Services Company is hiring for a Senior Manager of FP&A. This person will sit out of their corporate office and support the CFO in corporate FP&A functions. In addition, this person will be responsible for financial planning, forecasting, and P&L for their North America region. This is a high visibility role and requires strong analytical, operational, and business partnering skills while being able to roll up their sleeves.
Ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of experience in a FP&A or Corporate Finance function, and at least 5 years of experience within IT services or related industry experience. Advanced degree in business or finance is strongly preferred. They will have deep business acumen and strong financial modeling skills. Experience with Oracle, Hyperion Essbase, and Big Data Analytics are a huge plus.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Business partner to Chief Operating Officer & North America Country Head for P&L Management. Drive monthly forecasting, budgeting and long-range business modeling for them.
- Prepare the P&L forecast for the business, analyzing trends, and challenging assumptions. Present the P&L monthly to leadership highlighting financial performance and risk/opportunity.
- Creating financial models and analyses of key performance indicators - financial and operational to evaluate and direct business performance. Using systematic reporting and information to prepare detailed, objective scenario analyses.
- Collaborate with Function Heads in forecasting and analyzing financial and operational results, as well as conducting analyses to support better business decisions.
- Collaborate with the other teams from FP&A and other functions to analyze financial results, distill and synthesize issues, communicate key messages to senior management.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in FP&A/Corporate Finance function including 5+ years of experience working in IT services company.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, mathematics or related field. Advanced degree in business and finance from a top tier business school is strongly preferred.
- Intellectual curiosity and deep business acumen, Ability to keep internal and external senior leaders engaged through collaborative discussions and ideation sessions.
- Superb business modeling skills, capable of translating business logic to modeling logic to bring insights to the senior management team and support the business teams.
- Ability to lead cross functional projects, motivate and direct a workgroup (local and remote), form hypotheses, problem definition, conduct interviews and complete strategic projects with minimal guidance.
- Big Data Analytics, Oracle, Hubble, Hyperion Essbase, SQL, MS Access knowledge is a strong advantage
skills: Financial Analysis, Forecasting, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.