Successful candidates should have a strong formal education or work experience, the ability to work independently and use their initiative and be adaptable to change. In addition, successful candidates need to be quick learners with the ability to use a wide range of computer based systems, to exercise sound judgment and observe the highest degree of confidentiality in the handling of information received in connection with their responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with Sales Representatives; comfortable with interaction with all levels of management and external parties; a team-player
- Quick learner; innovative and analytical
- High level problem solving ability coupled with the ability to recommend and make decisions autonomously
- Ability to adapt to opportunities presented through change
- Pro-active approach to problem-solving; a logical thinker
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and a flexible approach to working hours
- Experience creating Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook experience
- Strong Analytical skills
- Document review experience
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
The Compliance Analyst position is part of the Firm's newly formed R&L Compliance Processing team.
Key activities of the Team include:
Sourcing appropriate background documents and attestations for State Insurance departments from Employees and Managers
Maintaining and tracking documentation
Coordination with Insurance and Securities Regulators to process onboarding and amendments on a timely basis
Monitoring operational processing controls
The Analyst position will be responsible for all aspects of the Insurance registration population. The Compliance Analyst will communicate regularly with Compliance Management, Insurance Compliance, the Business and Employees regarding pre-clearance, registration, and continuing education. Responsibilities will include the collection, collation and tracking of paperwork required for onboarding, maintenance of confidential records, and updating of multiple Compliance information systems. As well as special assignments and ad hoc requests, as needed.
qualifications: Application Process
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: Personal Property/Business License
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.