Our client is an innovative leader in the global retail industry is seeking an individual who can adapt in a fast-paced, high volume environment. This individual needs the ability to interact with staff at all levels in an ever changing environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient while always maintaining a high level of professionalism. Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Must come from a large company and be comfortable with automated processes
2.Must be a problem solver, have strong communication skills and be able to multitask as well as be resourceful
3.Must know some sort of ERP system -
4.Highly prefer they know some sort of AP workflow system - we use ADP Open Invoice. Preferred by not required
5.Must be systems savvy
6.Strong at taking initiative
location: South Burlington, Vermont
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Organization, management and processing of vendor invoices and related paperwork while maintaining a high level of accuracy & compliance with internal controls
- Participate in accruals preparation, reconciliations and other period-end accounting tasks
- Analysis of key performance indicators
- Review and process employee travel reimbursements
- Work closely with internal contacts to resolve discrepancies or address policy issues
3-5 years experience in accounts payable.
Advanced level experience working in Excel.
Candidates must have experience processing high levels of invoices in a timely manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
3-5 years experience in accounting and finance
If qualified, please apply below or email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.