A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Business Analyst to work in the fast growing market of Miami Lakes, FL!
The Business Analyst will partner with the sales organization and be responsible for the execution of inventory management and contracting and the completion of pricing related activities. This role will align with business objectives to support the success of various sales divisions.
location: Hialeah, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Inventory Management Consignment
- Perform Hospital Consignment Inventory Reconciliations as Per SOX requirement
- Reduce risk of consignment liability by partnering regularly with Sales Field Organization
- Proactively prevent discrepancy through regular reconciliation of inventory
- Ensure and validate accurate inventory balances
- Obtain POs timely to cover balances
- Draft agreements to reflect correct shelf quantity
- Consult with Customer Inventory Management to determine the appropriate inventory balance
- Manage documentation requests from Field or customer to verify inventory levels Sales Rep Trunk Inventory Perform Monthly Sales Rep Trunk Inventory Reconciliations
- Trunk/NCH Sample Order placement and Trunk Budget Administration
- Trunk Transaction Processing - All Traceable Trunk Movements to be processed by every Monthly Financial Close
- Monthly TSR process for all Active RepsiTrak
- Error Management of Trunk Transactions - All errors to be resolved by every Qrtly Financial Close Return Goods
- Complete Return Goods Authorization and MPU requests
- Return Goods Administration - Work all RGS reports by every Monthly Financial Close Product Complaints Process credit/replacements for all product complaints
- As an ACE Analyst, you work within a team of shared resources that drive business initiatives: managing consignment inventory via reconciliation, sustaining growth of business revenue by supporting the price offer process; and researching customer issues to provide great customer service.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Business, Finance, Sales Operations, Marketing, Contracting or related field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience in roles such as Contracts Analyst, Sales/Marketing Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst or a similar role is required.
- Must be a quick learner and possess excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Customer service skills, which include the ability to gather feedback, display a sense of urgency, make recommendations, follow-up, and follow through to deliver timely solutions
- Proficiency to synthesize and clearly present large amounts of complex data verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, manages conflicting priorities, and meets deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- The capacity to work in a team environment and manage projects accordingly
- Experience in contracting, contracting processes and systems knowledge
- A keen understanding of process
- The aptitude to implement improvements
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Jessica Beal Randstad USA Jessica.Beal@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.