Come work for one of the largest retail companies in Southern California. Do you desire fun at work? Would you like to work for an organization who's not only offering great deals on products but making a difference in the actual quality of life for the communities they serve? If you answered yes, then this could be the right fit for you!
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 23 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Replenishment Analyst
The Replenishment Analyst will work on a team supporting a set of categories to ensure proper inventory levels of clients distribution centers and stores. Duties include: gathering and analyzing data, inventory forecasting, re-forecasting for new trends, historical item sales trend review, promotional inventory requirements, adjustment of seasonal inventory projections, and creation of weekly sales and inventory position reports. Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather, analyze and validate weekly sales and inventory data
- Ensure optimum inventory levels necessary to meet projected sales demands
- Modify recommendations based on promotional and seasonal trend requirements
- Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Review promotional plans with anticipated sales
- Monitor timeliness of purchase order creation and/or transfers from distribution centers to stores
- Suggest and monitor cycle counts
- Make recommendations for product mix revisions based on sales trend
- Build a rapport with Logistics personnel to ensure execution and allocation deadlines are met.
- Work closely with Regional Directors, Buyers and Allocation teams to increase sales opportunities
- Abide to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Policy.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls as applicable to your function within the organization.
qualifications: Required Skills:
- BA/BS college degree preferred; commensurate work experience also acceptable
- Two or more years of experience in a similar industry (grocery, retail)
- A combination of previous replenishment, allocations or analyst experience is required
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel including creating VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Ability to analyze past sales data and make assumptions to future sales trend
- Experience in plans for Open To Buy
- Ability to work closely with many different teams within the company
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to changing duties and responsibilities
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Please contact Shaina Dabney at 213-289-5953 or reply to this posting.
skills: Operations - Retail
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.