Randstad is currently seeking a Staff Accountant for our client located in Dallas, Texas. This is a direct hire position available exclusively through Randstad. The Staff Accountant should hold a degree in either Accounting or related field. A CPA or a candidate with the desire to become a CPA would be ideal.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Act as a liasion between general accounting and other departments
- Support all areas of General Accounting
- Bank Reconciliations, Accounts Payable functions, General Ledger
- Assist with system balancing and audits
- Reporting and analysis for internal clients
At least 3 years of experience is required for this role as well as a degree in Accounting or related field.
To be considered, please send your resume to Rahil.Moiz@Randstadusa.com.
skills: General Ledger, Bank Reconciliations, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.