job summary: Accounts Payable Administrator
We are working with a well established Construction client in the Downtown LA area. Immediately coordinating interviews for an Accounts Payable Administrator with Accounts Payable experience and direct Contracts Administration. The Ideal Accounts Payable Administrator should have excellent office management and time management skills. This role dually processes Accounts Payable as well as supports multiple Project Managers and various active projects.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for processing payable, administration of contracts and all associated construction documents including:
- Electronic processing of subcontractor and vendor invoices
- Office Management
- Initiate and execute project start up and close out
- Excellent time management is key for success in this role. The Project Coordinator will also oversee Accounts Payable functions for the entire company
- Construction contracts or Real Estate industry experience required
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Yardi experience highly preferred
If you are available to interview immediately, please apply directly or call Heidi Fredette at 818.299.9308
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.