Are you looking for a career where there is actually a work/life balance? Are you in need of health benefits along with a competitive salary? Are you looking to work for a company where you are rewarded for your hard work and are given the opportunity to grow and be challenged? Look no further - a large, private corporate office located in the Franklin, TN/Cool Springs area has immediate openings for Staff Accountants
. For immediate consideration, please respond directly to this posting and/or email email@example.com.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Performs month-end accounting activities, including preparing, reviewing and analyzing all inventory related entries to the ledger and financial statements to provide accurate inventory valuation and reporting.
- Performs monthly purchase price variance and inventory adjustment analysis; review the updated standard material costs for items with large purchase price variances.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of inventory sub-ledger to general ledger.
- Prepares balance sheet and P&L analytics and schedules for external audit.
- Analyzes profit & loss accounts including cause of variances.
- Period and quarterly close process.
- Conducts special projects as assigned to changing business needs.
- Multi-unit accounting analytics and inventory accounting analysis.
For immediate consideration, please respond directly to this posting and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum of 3 years of general accounting experience.
- G/L analysis and/or financial accounting analysis experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- CPA License preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Oracle/PeopleSoft/Hyperion experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently - a forward thinker.
- Strong work ethics and confident in ability to prioritize and carry out tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
skills: Oracle, PeopleSoft, Excel, General Ledger, Hyperion, Cost Accounting, GAAP, Hyperion Essbase
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.