Sr. Electronic Banking Specialist
job summary: Senior Electronic Banking Specialist
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Senior Electronic Banking Specialist.
In this role the Senior Electronic Banking Specialist
, you will assist with developing and implementing various product plans, be responsible for products and services updates, training for electronic banking services, and keeping up-to-date of developments within the electronic banking field.
location: Needham, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Lead and support all cross training to provide backup to Electronic Banking Specialist personnel as necessary to expedite workflow
- Assist with Oversight of daily operational service, quality, and productivity of the department
- Manage the implementation of product and service enhancements related to the electronic banking channels.
- Manage and review daily projects, upgrades and system change notifications related to electronic banking, inform supervisor, assure change is implemented, tracked and appropriate communications are sent to staff and customers and compliant with state and federal guidelines
- Interface with third-party service providers related to connectivity and services provided for electronic banking.
- Consult with vendors, retail managers, and other departments to solicit cooperation and solve issues as needed
- Lead outage management by controlling the situation, working with vendors, and engaging others needed to communicate outage situations. This includes being available during off hours if outages occur. Resolve issues and problems by conferring with staff, management and other internal departments, and outside contacts as necessary
- Responsible for electronic internet products including, permissions, and vendor management and daily due diligence
qualifications: EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- 5 - 7 years of banking-related work experience,
- Associate degree or greater in a business related field is preferred
- Knowledge of electronic banking, Regulation E compliance, Vendor Management and Project management required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- $45,000- $55,000 - to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Retail Banking, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.