Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in San Antonio, TX.
- Represents company at various employment hearings (mediation, wage/hour, equal employment, etc.)
- 4+ years experience in employee relations or human resources consulting.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30.04 - 34.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for designing and administering proactive programs and plans related to employee relations activities.
- Provides counsel and assistance to employees and all levels of management in employee or management issues.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined policies and practices.
- Recommends or takes appropriate actions to correct problems including assisting and/or advising management in the formal discipline or termination of employees.
- Provides training to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Conducts termination interviews and compiles statistical reports and information
Click to Apply
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.