My client, a prestigious wealth and tax firm in Tempe is currently searching for a dynamic Tax Manager who will have an incredible opportunity to work directly with a world renowned CPA team, a best-selling Author, and a leading wealth and tax expert.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical tax law knowledge, tax return preparation and review experience, and possess the ability to reach beyond current tax knowledge and identify areas to grow and develop as a professional.
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Develop client projections, investing and tax benefits spreadsheets
- Develop courses and tax strategies with our CEO
- Ensure accurate filing of federal, state and local income tax returns
- Strategic tax planning
- Financial statement accounting
To apply, simply click the "Apply Now" option or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer referral fees for qualified candidates, so if you know someone who fits what we are looking for, please have them contact Ray Gant at Randstad. Not ready to apply, but want more information? Call Ray Gant at 623-224-2597.
- Bachelor's Degree in Taxation / Accounting (Required)
- Master's Degree in Taxation / Accounting (Highly Preferred)
- Current CPA license (Required)
- 5+ years of Tax experience
- Highly professional, have good judgment; an eye for detail and be willing to take initiative
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others both internally and externally
- Solid computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and tax software
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.