Currently searching for a Senior HRIS Analyst in Smyrna
. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years working within an HRIS team
and have Workday
location: Smyrna, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for Workday System Configuration.
- Lead and drive process improvements, system enhancements and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs.
- Develop a suite of reports/dashboards for users/management.
- Plan and communicate clear milestones and progress.
- Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation and overall system performance.
- Integrate verification and compliance principles and concepts into HR Business processes.
- Work closely with HR staff, business partners and technical teams to gather requirements, design and implement solutions, conduct testing, and work with stakeholders to ensure successful release and adoption.
- Train and provide support to both HR professionals and business users.
- 4+ years' experience working in a similar HRIS capacity.
- Expert in Workday.
- Superior working knowledge of system configuration, business process /workflow set up, testing & security, system maintenance, upgrades and fixes.
- Strong working knowledge of data privacy laws.
- Ability to build rapport and work cross functionally.
- Ability to scale systems in a fast paced, fast changing environment.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with detailed, focused execution.
- Bachelor's degree.
skills: Excel, Workday
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.