We are looking for a detail-oriented, and fast executing Sales Operations Specialist to help with the operations for a dynamic, growing Cloud AMER sales organization.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Specialist will work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, and BI teams to handle sales operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Provide superior technical support for internal workflow applications and sales tools.
- Build successful relationships with both Sales Operations and Sales.
- Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to support requests.
- Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance tools and resolve internal customer issues.
- Ensure prompt resolution of technical challenges.
- Experience in technical support.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Sales ticket request support
- Customer data analysis
- System troubleshooting
- Strong Google Spreadsheets or MS Excel skills for quick reporting execution (1-3 years)
- Professional etiquette, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or equivalent related education and relevant experience
- Aptitude to understand complex business processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.