?The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the timely and accurate accounting and financial reporting for all of corporate management group. The Senior Accountant will also assist in forecasting, financial analysis and annual budget requirements of corporate, as needed.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for Intercompany relationships with operating companies including our Holding Group.
- Perform all activities as it relates to healthcare expenses.
- Reconciliation of Payroll Tax withholdings working closely with our internal tax department.
- Review staff accountant's balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries.
- Perform Balance Sheet Reconciliations for the corporate group and division as a whole.
- Responsible for P&L analysis for actuals compared to budget and forecast.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of accounting, analysis and financial reporting experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with management at all levels are required. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, detail oriented professional, with the ability to handle multiple priorities while adhering to strict deadlines. This person will also be self-motivated with the ability to problem solve. Excellent computer skills are a must, with knowledge of Excel? and ERP system
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.