CPA Firm is seeking a Payroll Specialist for a Contract to Hire position. Payroll Specialist will be an integral part of the Family Office Group providing diversified administrative and day to day financial support to the Family Office Management Team.
location: Redwood City, California
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Assist in timely and accurate processing of clients' payroll
- Review and verify timesheets, wage computations, and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain all payroll and employee records
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding process for clients' employees
- Track and reconcile leave balances for clients' employees
- Respond to requests for information, such as verifications of employment and UI claims
- Assist in preparation of reports for various audits
- Answer employee HR and payroll questions and concerns
- Respond to client requests and inquiries
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of accounting, payroll or HR experience
- Familiar with payroll software, such as Paychex or ADP
- Strong interpersonal skills with approachable and professional demeanor
- Ability to handle and respond to multiple client and department demands in a timely manner
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.