We are looking for a proactive Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our ambitious team in a well renown not-for-profit company. On top of the wonderful company culture, we have a competitive compensation package and offer significant opportunities for professional growth and development.
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly alongside our Staff Accountant and Controller, supporting our team, you will provide assistance for processes, systems issues and related processing of AP and AR for the organization, ensuring accurate and timely accounting and financial information is attained.
location: Brighton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 40,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Enters credit card transactions in accounting system and ensures that charges were properly approved
- Receives, reviews, and posts accounts payables
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Ensure all documentation is uploaded to accounting system
- Coordinates bi-weekly processing of check run
- Maintains A/P files in accordance with federal and state laws
- BA degree in a related field (Accounting or Business) required.
- Some level of Accounting and/or Accounts Payable experience is highly recommended which can be obtained through work related internships or work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a supportive team, with career advancement opportunities. Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here or contact Nigel Butler with Randstad Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, AP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.