Are you looking for an exciting career as an Accounts Payable Supervisor? Are you motivated by a fast paced environment? Do you enjoy supervising people and helping mentor them to become more efficient and successful? Then medical company could be the right environment for you!
location: West Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $26.44 - 29.80 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Supervise a team of 3-5 members, reporting to the AP Manager
- Maintain daily batches and uploads logs, assign and distribute batches to staff
- Sign batches for release, verifying proper completion of batch audit check lists
- Release batches for processing, making sure all batch reports and supporting invoices are properly scanned into the appropriate monthly folders
- Assist with daily batches and uploads auditing to support team needs
- Verify that staff members request and review monthly vendor statements, then act to rectify discrepancies
- Respond and resolve vendor and employee concerns/questions in a professional and responsive manner.
- Monitor daily invoice interface from Basware (automated PO invoices feed) and perform daily reconciliations between systems to ensure interface errors are rectified
- Administer Concur system and respond timely to user requests, assist with resolving Concur interface matters
- Liaise with Treasury on AP related processes: new vendor set up, wire payments, stop payments and check re-issue
- Maintain AP deadlines on departmental monthly calendar
- Create and maintain processor task checklist. Review checklist daily with assigned staff members
- Assist with completion of auditors' requests
- Assists with yearend 1099 processing
- Work within our Accounts Payable team harmoniously to achieve department goals.
- Participate in projects, meetings, and/or training, as well as complete other assignments as needed by management
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this role, please contact Shaina Dabney at 213-289-5953 or reply to this posting!
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, 1099s, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.