The primary responsibility is in deduction management and resolution, providing prompt turnover of invoices and deductions. Review aging reports, determine collection and deduction resolution priorities, contact delinquent customers to secure payment, enter collection notes, investigate and determine resolution on customer deductions and either collect unauthorized deductions or prepare credit, as appropriate. In addition, this role includes accounts receivable functions such as cash application, invoicing, credit/debit memo offset and management report writing.
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
- Contact customers to exert every possible effort to secure payment on accounts receivable when due and to motivate customers to pay promptly on invoices and invalid deductions.
- Research and resolve customer deductions; coordinate with business partners to resolve contested items, recommend appropriate action for item handling. Either issue credit or contact customer to collect unauthorized deductions.
- Prepare, verify and complete data entry of pricing, promotional, return and or other credit memo documents.
- Communicate problems/opportunities in a timely manner as they relate to customer's payment and/or pending orders with customer's A/P and procurement departments, field sales/management, customer service and credit management as appropriate.
- Maintain, compile and report information from Credit & Deduction Management system to both customers and Management, cash projections in particular.
- Apply Cash Receipts
- SAP experience a plus
skills: AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.