Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Des Moines, IA. Requirements:
- Strong ad hoc and production reporting Experience with online dashboards
- Tableau or MicroStrategy Ability to define reporting requirements from report users/owners
- 10+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences
- 5+ years related industry experience.
location: West Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 50.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 10 Years
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling.
- Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or data analysis regarding a wide array of business reporting initiatives.
- May directly manage 1-2 team members.
- CFA or CPA preferred.
Click To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.