Randstad Professionals have a long term contract opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the uptown area of Charlotte, NC
We are seeking an experience design practitioner with strong skills across a variety of disciplines: quantitative research, qualitative research, service design as well as visual communication, data visualization, and possibly interaction design and business process analysis. Required:
- 5+ years as a customer experience consultant in one or more delivery channels (digital, physical, virtual), ideally with 2 years or more as an Omni channel/cross channel service design practitioner.
- 5+ years strategic planning experience.
- Require experience working inside a large corporate environment.
- Core responsibilities of the role include
- Contribute to the design, planning and execution of primary research studies involving stakeholders, customers and team members.
- Read and synthesize secondary research sources, analyze themes and findings, and present clear, actionable insights which establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
- Identify metrics that could provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Help evangelize insights and recommendations across disciplines and departments.
- Help facilitate service design workshops with individuals across lines of business, producing activities and materials, and writing follow-up reports and action plans.
- Write, design, and present material to extended project team throughout project lifecycles, including to executive stakeholders
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 52.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for providing senior level strategic consulting services to client organizations using in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Works with executives and senior managers to help define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Provides leadership in the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- May Direct internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents Wells Fargo on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Click to Apply
skills: Strategic Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.