job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for a Machine Learning Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related field, OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with Software Engineering, including expertise in Python
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Relational databases using SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc) and ORM layers
- NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Software development best practices (git, testing/QA, etc) and agile development experience
- Experience with data at scale (enterprise-level data)
Preferred skills and experience:
- Graph optimization, model validation, feature extraction
- Deep Neural Networks, Pattern Recognition, Recommendation Systems, broad knowledge of machine learning algorithms and principles
- Demonstrable skills with inference and statistical interpretation
- Experience developing microservices and queue-based integrations
- Experience with AWS stack, including Lambda, SQS and DynamoDB
- Object-Oriented (C++, Java, etc.) languages and knowledge of OO paradigms
- Familiarity with Linux
- Testing (unit, integration, regression, performance)
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.