The Coordinator, Onboarding Site is responsible for facilitating a seamless new hire onboarding process for all new providers by working directly with site administration and Envision staff to promote positive provider experience throughout the interview and onboarding experience. Including but not limited to: site tours, community education/tours, support and hospitality throughout the interview process and through start of employment.
location: Walnut Creek, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 9-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtains interview details from Recruitment for onsite interviews.
- Escort provider through the interview process at the site being a key source of information and hospitality.
- Communicate feedback to the respective recruiter.
- Develops relationships with key liaisons @ each individual client site or hospital system with the purpose of developing a consistent and hospitable onboarding roadmap for all new hires which is to be facilitated by site liaisons.
- Creates a master roadmap of onboarding tasks in conjunction with a timeline of events designed to maintain regular communications with provider and set expectations accordingly.
- Collaborates with liaison to develop an individual but consistent onboarding plan for each client hospital by working directly with hospital liaisons. Determines a list of all potential tasks with corresponding timeline for both a rapid new hire and a long-term hire (resident).
- Collaborates closely with recruiters and credentialers to forecast onboarding pipeline at each site. Communicates regularly with Liaisons regarding timeline of hire.
- Keeps Site Medical Director (SMD) informed of onboarding plan and encourages their involvement in the process.
- Discusses with the SMD the selection of a mentor/" buddy" at the site who can be their go-to person during their first year of employment.
- Mentor selected by SMD based on strong leadership and clinical skills.
- Coordinate with hospital staff for follow up activities slated to occur during the first year of employment.
- Quality checks provider satisfaction at 30-day, 90 days and one year of employment.
- Collects feedback data from new hires and provides reports to leadership.
- Continue to make improvements of onboarding program in an effort to create a cohesive plan across all operating units.
- Maintain a high level of organization in order to facilitate high standards of onboarding for each client site.
- Provide detailed entry of all information and tracking of new providers in company database.
- Develop strong relationships with hospital administration and other key players within the hospital and the company.
- Other duties as assigned
- Reads and abides by the company's code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs
- Reports any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with the reporting policies of the company
- Obtains clarification of policy whenever necessary and may use the resources available through the Compliance, Human Resources or Legal Department to do so
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions Education/Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possesses a high level of organization and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced operation knowledge of Microsoft Office and reporting skills
- Travel required
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
skills: Customer support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.