Property Management company is seeking a GL Accountant to join their team. This position will perform general accounting tasks on a daily basis. Demonstrate organizational and prioritization skills and good customer service abilities.
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 68,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
GL Accountant Responsibilites:
· A/P functions (receipt, prep, coding and approval of invoices)
· Processing of checks coming directly into Company Offices including posting of rents to tenant ledgers and preparation of deposit tickets, etc.
· Perform accounting functions related to owner distributions as needed
· Input approved and coded accounts payable invoices, cut checks, mail and file invoices
· Make daily bank deposits
· Work closely with on-site staff when needed in regards to accounts payable and accounts receivable and resident/tenant status when needed
· Assist Controller in yearend prep of books for accountants and CAM reconciliation
· Deal with outside vendors as needed to perform tasks
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma and two to four years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficient in PC applications to include MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
skills: General Ledger, AP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.